Defined69

Friday, July 14, 2006

People are going about their various trivial pursuits today in spite of Israel bombing Lebanon. A know a certain group of people on the internet who are speculating that the neocons will find this a convenient excuse to attack Syria and Iran.

As for me, I'm in the SFSU computer class room for my second session of Blogging for Beginners. Sonnie in the flower covered hat picture will be moved into the proper location. It's just a small matter of finding the correct html that the blogger software requires. I also installed Mozilla yesterday because that is the browser platform which interfaces correctly with Blogger. I managed to work on the blog with Safari browser on Ms. Mac, but many of the features and icons were missing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home