Defined69

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A long tiring day

I have been diagnosed with lichen sclerosis et atrophicans ...

In a very private part of my body.

Lunch on Clement street at a Chinese restaurant is not a definite cure, but Chinese broccoli with oyster sauce and other dim sum delights gave me the courage to go shopping for other treats at Trader Joe's and pick up a couple of prescriptions at Walgreen's.

There was a great scene at the restaurant of a family seated within my view. Mother, father, two teen age daughters and one young son. I do need to write the words describing what I observed in another format and then transfer to this blog. I'm too tired at this time of day. (4:45pm)

No energy to tell that story and the huge comic opera at the Walgreen's pharmacy counter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home