Defined69

Friday, July 21, 2006

Every Guru has a fix

"As a master I see myself with gentle loving eyes and laugh at all my over-reactions, my unreal fears and worries. To let myself see the funny side is to ease the tension."

That motto is on a card half the size of one commonly used for business. I selected it from a candy dish full of other comments that is on Jay Roller's desk. My sense of humor is probably all that is keeping me from being scooped up by the guys who arrive in a red ambulance with flashing lights. The drilling noise continues with greater intensity than the previous weeks. I'm testing myself to function in spite of the torturous sound. The simple act of choosing suitable clothing, putting on earrings or any of the other daily functions that require cognicent decisions, have become nearly impossible hurdles.


1 Comments:

At 4:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let your wonderful writing serve as a distraction from the sounds. At least they're real sounds and not just voices in your head! (Aren't they?)

I love your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home